We want our clients or researchers to:
- Feel at ease while using our website and services
- Feel free to contact us with your queries or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our websites you are agreeing to the collection of certain data
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically source and obtain anonymous information and raw data in standard usage logs through the web server that includes computer-identification information sources from "cookies", sent to the client's browser from a:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive or hard disc memory
- Specific IP address, that is allotted to the computer that you may use
- Domain server through which you can contact or avail our service
- The type of computer the client uses
- The type of web browser the client uses
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name that includes the first and last name
- Another optional email address
- Mobile contact number and personal contact information
- ZIP/Postal code
- Financial or money-related data such as bank account details and credit card numbers
- Opinions and views of features on our ED websites
- Other details that you have submitted as per our registration process
We may also source the following types of information for our perusal:
- The links you may click on our site
- The number of times you use our pages and services
- The types of pages and searchers you visit or utilize
- The number of times you have shopped or availed our services on our website.
We use the client's personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features to give the client a better product
- Customize our sites to the client's interest.
- To get in touch with you whenever necessary
- To give you the best services according to your requests.
- To conserve the social history as stated by existing laws or policies
We use contact information internally to:
- Focus our efforts on improvement of product
- Contact you as a random survey respondent
- Inform you if you win any contest related to our services
- Send you promotional materials or data from our collaborative contest sponsors or advertisers
With whom will your information be shared?
We shall not utilize your personal financial information for any purpose other than to finish a transaction with you. We believe in reiterating the fact that we do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we shall not disclose any of your personal information to third parties unless:
We have your permission
- To provide products or services you've requested
- During special situations such as compliance issues with subpoenas, requests/orders, court orders or notices from any legal bodies regarding disclosure.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
If we plan to use your personal information for any commercial uses, we will inform you prior to the time we collect your information. We even allow you to opt-out of having your personal data used for such purposes.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To be secure against the loss, alteration of data or misuse of any data under our management, we have accurately placed physical, managerial or electronic procedures. Let us consider an example, our servers can be accessed only by authorized staffs or personnel and that the information is shared only with the people concerned with a project to complete the process or transaction and facilitate you with the services requested by you. Although we will try our best to provide protection against information theft, we cannot guarantee complete safety. By using our site, you agree that we possess no liability for disclosing any of your information due to either transmission errors or any unauthorized acts of third parties such as hackers.
We, at ED, posses the rights to alter or update the policy at any time, by announcing it prominently over the website. Such changes or alterations shall be taken into effect immediately as soon as the information is available on the website.